2023-2024 Travel Registration
Registration for the 2023-24 Travel Soccer season is now closed
If you missed the deadline and would still like to tryout, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there is still room in your age group. Tryout information will be communicated via email.
More details on the Chatham United Travel Program can be found on our FAQ Page. Additional questions may be directed to email@example.com but in order to keep our email load manageable we ask that you do not contact us until you have read the FAQ in full.
Age groups for 2023/24:
|If the player was born||Age Group Eligibility||Game size|
|January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015||9U||7v7|
|January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014||10U||7v7|
|January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013||11U||9v9|
|January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012||12U||9v9|
|January 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011||13U||11v11|
|January 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010||14U||11v11|
|January 1, 2009 - December 31, 2009||15U||11v11|
Players are allowed to "play up" to the next higher age group but any player who is considering this should read the FAQ page for details on our policy. In particular, players who wish to play up should register for the higher age group. For most players the club recommends against playing up.
The 9U & 10U age groups are run slightly differently from the others since it is the first years of Travel soccer. Please see the 9U/10U page for more information.
Registration is currently a two-step process:
- Read the FAQ page of our website
- Register online
- On the Home Page click on the "Register Online" or "Register Now" buttons.
- Click on the "Begin Registration" button under the appropriate program (e.g. "2023/2024 11U Girls Travel").
- If you are new to Chatham United and do not already have an account on the website, you will be asked to create an account and enter parent information. If you already have an account you will be asked to log in.
- Fill in the details for the participating player (be sure to use your child's full legal name rather than nicknames - this is required for insurance and registration with NJ Youth Soccer). In particular, please check that the player record contains an email address. Although the system links parent records with player records, it is helpful for the club if every player record has a contact email address.
- Please also make sure that your child's first and last name match their birth certificate exactly (no nicknames). We use the players names in our database to upload players into the State Registration Platform where the District Commissioner matches players to their birth certificates and approves them for carding. The name must match exactly.
- Answer the registration questions and acknowledge the waivers.
- Pay the registration fee of $345. This includes the $305 season Club Fee and the $40 nonrefundable Tryout Fee. Additional Fall and Spring Team Fees to be paid later in the season. See FAQ page,
Please note that the registrations for the 14U and 15U age groups are combined.
This year the deadline for requesting refunds is May 1, 2023 for the 9U age group and May 15, 2023 for 10U-15U. These dates may be updated based on when tryouts are held. Please see the FAQ page for our full refund policy. In particular, please note that these deadlines are for player-initiated withdrawal from the program. Any player that tries out but is not placed on a team will receive a refund of the registration fee (minus the $40 Tryout Fee), even though team announcements are after the refund deadline.