We will be sending out information on training to our volunteer via email. All adult coaches must meet the below additional requirements.
All Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches must undergo Background Checks consistent with Chatham Recreation's policy. Click here for more information.
All Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches must take the Rutgers Safety Training Course. For more details and to register click here.
All Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches must take the SafeSport Online Training Course.
Creating the safest playing environment for youth players and their families is of paramount importance to NJ Youth Soccer, US Youth Soccer and US Soccer. With that in mind, we share a reminder about the “Protecting Young Victims from Sexual Abuse and Safe Sports Authorization Act of 2017.” This content includes free education and training opportunities available to our members.
NJ Youth Soccer does strongly recommend that our members take the program provided by the US Center for SafeSport.
- US Center for SafeSport: To enroll in this program just click on the link below, click on “Sign In,” click on “Register.” When prompted, make sure to select US Soccer as your NGB and then enter the access code proved below.
- To register or learn more: https://www.safesport.org/
- Access code: YC3E-6P5G-YYIL-CS2M (if this doesn't work email
to obtain your free access code)
- In order to complete your course registration you will receive an email to confirm your email address. You must respond to this email to activate your account.
- Upon completion print out your certificate and keep on file.
Click here to link to the applicable page of the NJ Youth Soccer website.
Thank you for your time and commitment to player safety.
NJ Youth Soccer